Thursday, June 14, 2007

how well do you know me!

how well do you know me guys!


1.what are my favorite colors?

a.pink and purple
b.blue and red
c.blue,green and red
d.pink,gray and blue


2.how many cousins do i have?

a.9
b.6
c.12
d.3


3.whats my best friends name?
a.abbigail
b.madison
c.calli
d.brooke


4.whats my style in the summer?

a.sweatpants and a sweatshirt
b.a t-shirt and long pants
c.a tanktop and denim shorts
d.sweatshorts and a t-shirt with cut off sleeves


5.what is my favorite kind of pop?

a.pepsi
b.suicide [a mixture of pops]
c.coke
d.mello yellow


6.whats my favorite subject in school?

a.social studies
b.spelling
c.math
d.science



7.whats my favorite series of books?

a.the chronicles of narnia
b.the series of unfortunates events
c.encyclopedia brown
d.harry potter


8.whats my favorite sport?

a.tennis
b.basketball
c.softball
d.soccer



9.whats my favorite treat?

a.icees
b.cinnamonmelts
c.cheesecake
d.blizzards


10.what instrument am i trying to learn?

a. fiddle
b. flute
c. guitar
d. drums

good luck!

3 comments:

Jenn Ruggles said...

1. a
2. c
3. b
4. c
5. b
6. a
7. d
8. b
9. b
10. c

T5Guy said...

C
A
B
C
B
B
B
A
B
C

I love you Mad! So proud of your decision!

theviolinist said...

babcbbbaac